Thursday, September 17, 2009

16 September 2009

hey you guys. I'm sorry to hear about Eliza's luggage deal, and tell John I'm jealous he got to see the play. We are hoping to get more people to teach! Yesterday and monday we tracted for 10 hours total because we have no one to teach, we found a girl who invited us back to teach her more, but thats all.
We are also baptizing a 13 year old kid of a Part Member family tomorrow. so that should be exciting. We have been working hard, but I don't have too much to report. Clora, the girl I was teaching in Highlands Ranch is getting baptized on Sunday too. It's exciting news. I can't go though! :( President led me on when I called and asked him as if he was going to say I could, but then he said no. Oh well though.
Thanks so much for the pictures by the way! I dont know if I told you that already, but I was pretty stoked to get those.
So I have just got to a point on my mission where I don't care what happens during the day. I'll just pray and do my best and God will make up the rest, and I have been a lot happier when I just keep that positive attitude.
Did you guys get the scripture reference on that postcard from me?
I don't have too many cool experiences this week, hopefully next weeks letter will be better for y'all. I can tell you whether I'm leaving or not next week too. It might be better just to take the mailing address off the blog and just leave the mission office one for now. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love
Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment