Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 March 2010

So this is going to be a short letter. Thomas' baptism is at noon, and we decided to come email real quick in case we don't get a chance later, and while the water heaters heat again.

I am staying in Buena Vista for a third transfer. Proof that God does love us. hahaha Its been a rough day though. We're way behind schedule because we got a foot and a half of snow last night and we live in the middle of nowhere so it took a while for the plows to get there. and once they did we had to dig a bit to make sure we could make it out around our car. They were plowing the church parking lot as we left

I'm liking this diet thing. I was 211 in January and i weighed myself yesterday at our lunch appointment and I'm down to 197. So that's some good news. Idk if that's too healthy, but I feel so much better, and a little bit of energy is going a lot farther.

We are hoping we can find some success here this transfer. I'm so happy to be able to be in such a beautiful place.

We have stake conference on Sunday. We either have 70 miles to a broadcast or 120 to the real thing, so I'm going to try and find us a ride, otherwise we might just not go to church this week. It'll be fun though!

I'm way ready for summer. You don't even know. when you convince yourself that 40 degrees is warm, there's something totally wrong with you. It makes me appreciate CA so much seeing CO winters. But if you even skied or snowboarded the resorts out here would be an absolute paradise.

We moved Thomas in with the people he works with that are his main fellowshippers last week. That should be a great thing. They all need the support of other members, hopefully this is the next best thing, right?

I'm talking about the Holy Ghost at the baptism since he doesn't know too many people in the branch.

Well, I gotta go now, finish filling the font! Hopefully we can come back later but if not, just know, I'm alright, and I get to stay in one of the most beautiful places in the country (even if it is real cold, its still beautiful).

Love,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment