Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 Feb 2009


Dear Family,
Today was amazing! I'm gonna miss you guys! But I know this is where I am supposed to be. I am companions with Elder Bernet from San Antonio, TX. We met our District Presidency today and the President is Mark Madsen's father.
We have a great group in our room, and 3 of 4 are going to my mission, the other is headed to Peoria, IL. I love you all so much, saying our parting words was hard.
It is amazing the spirit we felt in our District Meeting today. We have four lovely sisters and six elders, and five of six will be in my mission. I also enjoyed the food, especially all the juices. I'm pretty excited, these 20 days will be amazing Well, it's bed time, so my letter will have to come to an end. I love you guys,

your son,
Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment