Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15 April 2009

Hi Family,
Its been a good week, we had a lot of investigators that we lost this week, but its for the better i guess! Tomorrow we have 4 lessons scheduled and about three who told us to drop by, and it should really be awesome, however yesterday we did less active visits and tracted for 5.5 hours, it was a hard day, but we talked to a lot of people, first door I gave out a book of mormon, and we'll be following up on saturday. It is way exciting! We had the most amazing teaching appointment on last thursday... There's this awesome family in the ward and their daughter's best friend who is 20, and has been like an addition to their family for the longest time is always over for dinner when the missionaries are, and she asked us to teach her last Monday bc she wants to learn more, so we taught her on Thursday, but the family actually ended up teaching half the lesson, and a lot of people cried and the spirit was there, and tomorrow we'll be teaching her again, so we're pretty excited. Easter was fun. A few members got us easter baskets, and I've eaten too much crap... lol I'm hoping though that we can wear slacks in the next few weeks so I won't be afraid of sweating on the bike, and then I'll start to lose weight again... hehe Oh and I guess I'm officially a missionary... we were told 2 minutes before class that we were teaching gospel principles, but it went well. We are getting fed way too much, the people out here are amazing... and the support from the wards for missionary work is great, everyone is always is asking when they can come visit people with us and be fellowshippers. Well I gotta go. I love you guys so much.
Love ya,
Elder tom

No comments:

Post a Comment