Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 December 2009

Well... I get a new stomping ground tomorrow. it was way depressing to pack. By the way, the pants I ripped were not suit pants, they were just slacks. I'm not too worried, because you guys+grandparents gave me money so that I can take care of those things right about now.
I finally got to use my space bags! They helped a ton with packing!
So the baptism happened on Sunday, and I'm so bummed I'm getting transferred, because of people we've worked with, but I will not miss the leadership. lol Funny story though, we woke up at 2 am to start filling the font for the 8am baptism, because the water heater is a bit slower, so we just trickled it in.
I had a wonderful lunch with Brett and Melissa as sort of a going away/birthday party. They even got me a cake. haha We have two dinners lined up too, because a recent convert wanted to feed us, and we asked they lady to cross it out, but she didn't so another family we have worked with signed up so we have a 5 and a 7 oclock, but I ain't eating much!
I am going to miss where I live. I'm all packed up and so it dont feel like home anymore though! oh well
So Disneyland must've been fun! I wish it were only fake snow here too! lol Colorado is out of their drought just from this year! Its amazing.
I'm excited to call in less than two weeks, but bummed that for my birthday and for Christmas I won't know anyone wherever I'm at.
I got a referral for a friend of a guy named Craig Rees last week. i thought that was funny, but his friend was a jerk... lol
So as far as the package goes, I havent gotten it , because forwards are on hold due to transfers. i finally sent you guys my impressions, so hopefully you get those soon. I was also released as a District Leader, which I was sad about, because I had so much fun getting to know everyone, but oh well.
Monday was also amazing back to back appointments with nonmembers, less actives, and members from 2pm-9pm. It was so much fun.
Well I don't have too much else to talk about. I love you guys, I hope all is well at home. Take care.

Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment