Sunday, October 17, 2010

6 October 2010

How are ya?,
Hey, I'm staying in Evergreen for a 5th transfer and keeping the car for an 8th. hahahaha Transfers are tomorrow and I am so looking forward to getting a new companion. I have been losing my sanity the last few weeks. I am starting a mild diet before the holidays and coming home just to gear up, lose a bit now, and maintain through the holidays. I am also excited to get somewhat of a break from the "special assignments which have given me hell for a short while. hahaha

So how is Florida? I bet Colorado is prettier, well to me anyways! I love the mountains so much! I am going to miss this place so much when I have to leave. I'm actually looking forward to the snow too surprisingly hahaha. it really ain't that bad.

So we can pick up and do a lot more teaching now. There were people that told me we can't come back until my companion is gone, so life should be a bit easier. Hopefully some of those doors aren't shut now! Oh well though, it is a difficult situation to deal with, but It is seriously the reason why I have learned so much patience on my mission! I do, however, feel that my IQ has dropped the past couple transfers. I have learned that it is much easier to deal with things when you pray though.

I hope all is well. I hope you are having a great time, and I really look forward to seeing you in 80-something days. This is God's church. He loves us all and wants our happiness. we just need a Paradigm shift ourselves to realize it. Thats what the atonement's all about. Well do take care of yourselves and we'll talk soon!

Love ya,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment