Wednesday, September 29, 2010

29 September 2010

I'm so excited for transfers next week.I'm glad the letter to those YM had an impact. I thought it would be good to wirte back since they took the time to write me. And the youth in the church do not realize 90% of the time just how important they are. They are the future of the church and where most missionary work can come from.

Well life is going alright. I feel more and more like I'm babysitting than acting as a missionary. I cannot wait until I don't have to worry about having a crazy companion anymore. But we are teaching. We are tracting. And we are still pushing for the move.

I really enjoyed my District Meeting yesterday. It was a review on the stuff we have been learning at trainings. The spirit was way strong as we discussed the atonement and personal applications and experiences.

Well i am trying to think what else to tell ya about. We invited our investigators to Conference and I think we are watching the sunday morning session at a part-member-family's home. That will be a fun experience. I am excited to hear the words of a living prophet once again.

I hope that you are having a great time back home. Take care of yourselves and we'll talk soon. I love ya tons and I look forward to seeing ya again in 3 months. :)

Hey by the way tell Christine I still have the Percy Christmas train! :P

Love ya,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment