Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 November 2009

Hey y'all,
Life is good. thanks for the package, it helped lift my morale. I love the CDs! We did get the cookies.
We are getting wet on Sunday night. Brett and Melissa are taking the step, and they want both of us to baptize them, so we're both doing one! Its so exciting. We have the Zone leaders interviewing them on Saturday! it'll be good... I got to perform my first baptism interview last week too, since I'm a District Leader now. it was way good. We have 19 on a date in our stake and 3 in our area. We are so stoked!
So I hope you guys had fun in Utah! It is awesome to be able to be there that quickly...
So I don't know what else to tell ya. Things are so fun. I love my mission.
We get to eat dinner with the Smiths tomorrow for Thanksgiving. (the family we live with. Other than that P-day is from 10-12 today, and all day tomorrow! YAY!

I love you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment