Wednesday, November 24, 2010

18 November 2010

Hey you guys,

Sorry I didn't email yesterday. News flash our P-days are now on Monday. I was at the lake yesterday with some non-members and a part-member-family most the day. It was pretty awesome. We had a fun time and a productive evening.

By the way I am staying up in Evergreen. It is such an amazing place to be. I love the people out here and it is a great place to be and I am excited for the end of my mission. The President told me he's leaving me here on the stipulation that I get 2 more baptisms. I can easily see that happening. I think Teresa ( the cousin of a girl we just baptized and she has a member husband) has our highest potential right now.

I don't know what else to talk about right now, and I probably have to go. I'm just over visiting someone right now and probably shouldn't be on here too long. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I'm alive and things are good. The snow is amazing too. I love this area, I seriously want to move up here. Well I will talk to you guys soon and hopefully you have an amazing week.

Love ya,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment