Wednesday, November 10, 2010

27 October 2010

Life is pretty good. My comp injured his shoulder yesterday tho. We lifted a camper back onto a truck for a member who had it blow off on I-70. So hopefully all goes well with that.

We visited the summer white house this week. It was a gift to the President of the United States from the people of Colorado which the president rejected so it was never completed. haha

Well this week has been great. It has felt good to be able to work hard again. i think I am fully recovered. I did a day of hauling trees and pouring concrete and didn't have a headache, so I think life is good.

We are getting back in a rhythm as far as work goes, and hopefully my companions shoulder doesn't stop that again. I also need to get in touch with my mission president again and I guess the communication just stopped at him as far as getting me home for school. It never made it to the travel secretary. But i guess that's life. You cant except one person to remember everything.

He does have a lot on his plate right now. We just had a member of the first quorum of the seventy come and train our mission. He told them some interesting things. The church says no more reporting hours tracted, and no more Zone Leaders checking up on missionaries. They are putting more trust in the missionaries and in turn expecting more results.

Well I think that's about all I have to say. I love you guys and I cant wait to see ya soon.

Love,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment