Sunday, March 1, 2009

22 February 2009


I love you mom and dad & Christy,
By the way, thank Eliza for the package. I can't find her address anywhere. Here's some pictures, we get a 40% discount on developing, so I just picked some to send you. I'm so tired, but I'm kind of excited to leave. I'm gonna miss these people! I love my district. . . Maybe I can sneak a call to you from the Salt Lake Airport on Wednesday, but it'll be early. Probably like 7am your time. [He did call.]
I'm at the Sunday Fireside right now. It's really hot & I'm tired, so I figured I'd write to stay awake. So I'm excited to leave and actually talk to people about the gospel. I want to know if Dad got the job. . . Do ya know? We have Brother Stephen Allen, head of missionary dept. speaking ot us. He is so funny! I love it. He's over advertising for the Church too, so we watched a lot of MormonAds.
Elder Ballard challenged us to be enthusiastic & driven & thank our families for him, and I want to challenge you to be a bit more enthusiastic about the gospel too. I'm watching the Joseph Smith Story from the visitors centers, so I'm gonna let you go. Adieu (Jacob, hehe).

Love ya,
Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment