Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 June 2010

Hey whats up...

Its been such a good day... I got to go see Brandon and Amanda Alexander, from Buena Vista, get endowed and sealed and it was such a spiritual experience. It was so exciting to see a couple that I worked so closely with get linked together forever. That has to be one of the most powerful experiences I have been able to take part in... I really was glad to get to go.

OK I tried to instant message you and talk about a few things, but it didn't work. I already had to buy a watchband and a new memory card reader this last while, and I saw Van Heusen shirts on sale for 18 bucks, but was way hesitant to do it. I don't want to spend to much, but then again i don't wanna pass up that deal. So I was gonna ask for your advise, since i do need a few long sleeved shirts.

Other than that life is good. We have one on date for baptism again and are working towards it with others. I love when you can see and feel success in an area and it is a very rewarding feeling. Tracting is alright, but its starting to get a bit hot. I am enjoying it, but it seems to be more tiring with the heat but that's alright... I am scared for the new mission president, idk what will happen. There will definately be a lot of changes. It seems like the president just doesn't care bc hes going home, but its all good.

Other than that I don't have too much to talk about. I may fill you in on a bit more later, but the highway were on is going to close for maintenance shortly, and I kind of want to get out, so I will write more later on... love ya


your son,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment